Welcome to Horizon Primary Care
We are a dedicated practice of medical professionals who pride themselves on offering exceptional primary health care for your entire family. With locations throughout the greater Denver area, our primary care offices offer unparalleled and personal patient care, backed with the science of IMMUNOe’s specialized research and medicine.
From annual physicals and immunizations to chronic health problems, we operate an enhanced facility with modern technology to ensure every condition is treated with great detail. We also conveniently perform routine and minor emergency care in our office.
Featured Services for New Patients
We are currently accepting new patients!
- Same Day Appointments
- Accept Medicare, Medicaid and Most Private Insurances
- Onsite Lab
- Easy to Use Patient Portal for Communications and Lab Results
The role of Horizon in your child/adult health crisis:
- We have been practicing and researching the role of the immune system in various disease state in our other divisions of IMMUNOe health
- We developed various programs of diagnosis and therapy of immune related disease
- COVID-19 is a multisystem inflammatory disease with major role of the immune system
Safety measures we have put in place to combat COVID and mitigate the risks for our patients and staff:
- We have paperless check-in
- Contact-less visits
- Patients are screened and temperatures are checked before patients are permitted to enter the buildings
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Waiting room and patient exam rooms are thoroughly cleaned after each visit
- We have Providers on call 24/7, 365
- We offer contact-less visits for COVID testing. Medical staff will test patients in the parking lot
- We offer RAPID COVID testing, 5 days per week. The test takes 15 minutes and it is covered by most insurances
- We offer extended evening and Saturday availability for both adults and children
- We offer telehealth for most appointment types, these visits can be completed in the comfort of the patients own home